[Python.NET] Procedure for building Python.Runtime.dll

Thane thane at magna-capital.com
Fri Sep 17 21:51:46 CEST 2004

I had the same problem - actually there were two problems.  First the
Python.Runtime.key file from my cvs download didn't work; I used the file
from the binary install.  Second, the makefile is not understood by MS
DevStudio, so I went through the makefile and built it "by hand."  In other
words, I just manually built all the modules as specified in the makefile.

Alternatively, you could create a new MS DevStudio project and build it that
way.

  _____