[Python.NET] how to implement Implements in py4.net

Guy Robinson guy at r-e-d.co.nz
Sat Apr 9 05:17:06 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have an example VB.NET script (see below) that I'm trying to recreate using
python for .NET.

How do I implement the Implements function?

Any help appreciated.
Regards,

Guy

"""
Public Class Command

    Implements company.program.IExternalComm

    Public Function Execute(ByVal application As company.program.Application,
ByRef mesge As String, ByVal ds As company.program.dataSet) As
company.program.IExternalComm.Result Implements
company.program.IExternalComm.Execute

       MsgBox("Hello World")

       Return company.program.IExternalComm.Result.Succeeded

    End Function

End Class
"""