[Python.NET] PythonNET and large WinForms applications..

Jim Hargrave HargraveJE at ldschurch.org
Thu Apr 14 23:32:13 CEST 2005

I just discovered PythonNET and it's a wonderful solution. I can now call .NET
and Java (via Jpype) code from the same Python script :-)

I'm considering replacing wxPython with PythonNET+WinForms for all our GUIs. Is
anyone else doing this for large apps? Do you consider PythonNet ready for
developing feature rich user interfaces with WinForms?

regards

This message may contain confidential information, and is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it
is addressed.