[Python.NET] Zope

Brian Lloyd brian at zope.com
Mon Feb 14 04:15:39 CET 2005

> Greetings
>
> Does enayone have a good experionce of using Python .NET with Zope?
>
> Thanks
> Alexander

Hi Alexander - last time I experimented, there were some
odd thread problems when running under Zope. They are
probably non-trivial to figure out, given the various
threading rules of Python and the .NET runtime, but I'd
be willing to help suss them out as I'm able.

Alternatively, if the connection point that you need is
small enough, you might consider setting up an external
process as an xml-rpc server or something and talking
to that from Zope. Not ideal, but it would work around
any thread issues...

Brian Lloyd        brian at zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com