[Python.NET] Python for .NET, multithreading case.

Duong, Thuy tduong at alarismed.com
Sun Feb 20 00:28:44 CET 2005

Hi Brian,

We've been using Python for .NET and it's been working pretty well interacting
with a .NET DLL.  However, we've encountered some problems with this multithreading
scenario:

1) Create a "main" thread called:  ThreadA
2) ThreadA can successfully invoke our .NET DLL.
3) ThreadA now spawns a child thread: Threadaa
4) Threadaa unsuccessfully invokes the .NET DLL.
When we wrote to the console, we see Threadaa invoke the .NET DLL but
the control never returns back to Threadaa after the .NET DLL call.

Do you have any thoughts on this and do you have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,

  Thuy Duong