[Python.NET] Is it possible to access the C# keywords?

T Barket thomas_barket at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 08:07:26 CEST 2005

Hello,

First off, python for .net is a great tool.  Tks vm, Brian.  My question is,
I cant figure out how to access the C# keywords.  Is that possible?  For
instance, on the python side, I want to do something like this C# snippet:

     Type type = typeof(One_Of_My_CSharp_Classes);
     MemberInfo[] member_info = type.GetFields();

But I cant figure out how to access the C# keyword "typeof".  Neither
CLR.typeof nor CLR.System.typeof works.  Is there a way to do this?

Tks vm,

Tom