[Python.NET] Error Pythonnet

COOL Steven scl at protronic.com
Tue Jun 7 14:50:02 CEST 2005

Hello

I'm trying to use Pythonnet put when I try to start the python.exe I get
an error.(see figure)

I have tried to run the console application from my VS environment. And
tried to debug it.
The exception is comming in this function (see Runtime.cs):
[DllImport(Runtime.dll, CallingConvention=CallingConvention.Cdecl,

ExactSpelling=true, CharSet=CharSet.Ansi)]

internal unsafe static extern IntPtr

PyTuple_GetItem(IntPtr pointer, int index);

Regards

Steven Cool
Development Engineer
Protronic NV
Rozendaalstraat 53
BE-8900 Ieper
P: + 32 (0)57 22 47 09
E-mail: scl at protronic.com

**** DISCLAIMER **** The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Further, we make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to verify that this email and any attachments are free of viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.