[Python.NET] winForms, threading and dragdrop ?

Brian Lloyd brian at zope.com
Mon Sep 12 15:18:51 CEST 2005

Hi Guy -- as far as I know, you can't change the thread
state after any COM or interop calls have happened (and
Python for .NET is all interop...).

What you probably need to do is set the attribute in
the C# 'embedding' application before initializing the
python engine (or making any other interp calls).