[Python.NET] PythonNet and .NET Framework 2.0

Aaron Stubbs Aaron_Stubbs at symantec.com
Wed Sep 21 00:28:09 CEST 2005

Is there any way to use PythonNet with the 2.0 version of the .Net
framework?  The assemblies we're working with will for the test harness
we're creating will all be .Net 2.0 assemblies, so if there's anything
we can do to get PythonNet working with them I'd be all ears.  I did
note that this will be a specific feature (as outlined by Brian) for the
PythonNet 2.x releases, but that appears to be a little way off...

Thanks in advance for you time.

Aaron