[Python.NET] NAnt as a build solution

Brian Lloyd brian.d.lloyd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 02:04:43 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'd like to move to using NAnt as a build solution for Python for .NET.
Realizing that toolchains are
always somewhat controversial, I think this would be the best solution
because:

  - it will be a lot easier than trying to replicate my quirky toolchain ;)

  - it will handle *most* of the pain of building for different platforms,
framework versions,
    python versions, etc.

  - it should work under Mono w/o problems

  - free as in beer, to keep the bar low for those who want to experiment or
contribute

Silence is assent, but I wanted to send a note before it was a fait
accompli...

-Brian