[Python.NET] Installation on existing Python2.4

Steve Dewey progdew34 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 21:24:08 CEST 2006

That worked. Thanks.

I hadn't seen the 2.4 version when I downloaded via SourceForge. There the "Latest File Releases" section is showing the 2.3 release. When I clicked the "Download" button in that section I was only presented with download options for the 2.3 release. The 2.4 release is further down on the first page, but it was off my screen and I did not scroll down far enough, not knowing it was down there.

Thanks again.