[Python.NET] Using Python to test .NET application

Srivatsa, Radhika Radhika.Srivatsa at ngc.com
Thu Jun 1 18:52:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am new to Python and am contemplating of using it to Unit Test the
.NET application written in VC++. I know there is documentation of using
the Python Unit Testing Framework. Is there anything else (a book or a
website) that'd be helpful in walking me through the steps of being able
to Unit Test the various VC++ classes and their behavior using Python ?
I mean - what is the best way for me to learn how to go about writing a
Python program to write Unit Test cases ?
Appreciate any info I can get.

Thanks

--Radhika

Radhika Srivatsa