[Python.NET] .NET 2 and hang with AcquireLock

Brian Lloyd Brian.Lloyd at revolution.com
Tue Jun 6 15:23:34 CEST 2006

Hi Matthew -

This is a tough kind of problem to debug through email ;)

Is there any chance that the exceptions you raise cause any
of your C# to be called again?

If not, if there is any way you can distill your code to a
relatively small example that demonstrates the problem, send
it to me and I'll take a look.

-Brian