[Python.NET] exposing modules

Srivatsa, Radhika Radhika.Srivatsa at ngc.com
Tue Jun 13 22:47:56 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to achieve the first step still - of emedding the python
interpreter within my .NET application and am kind of stuck there.

Here's what I did:

1) Added "Python.Runtime.dll" to the build (of .NET project).

2) Added the following line in the constructor:
   PythonEngine.Initialize();

This gives me the following errors:
error C2065: 'PythonEngine' : undeclared identifier
error C2228: left of '.Initialize' must have class/struct/union type
        type is ''unknown-type''

What other step have I missed ?

Thanks

--Radhika