[Python.NET] Python.NET 1.0 Final

Brian Lloyd Brian.Lloyd at revolution.com
Fri Jun 16 22:20:51 CEST 2006

Be careful of what you read in svn ;) That's where the release notes
etc. that *will be* 1.0 are being worked on, but there hasn't been a
1.0 yet (that pesky day-job has been busy lately).

FWIW - I'll clean up the warning, but otherwise the 1.0 branch
should be stable. There are a number of things cooking in the 2.x
branch that will need to be back-merged before 1.x (things like
__overloads__, IP 'clr' module compatibility, etc.), and I plan
to do that as a single effort rather than torture myself with a
bunch of mini-merges ;)

-Brian