[Python.NET] Python.NET 1.0 Final

Bruce Dodson bruce_dodson at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 27 17:27:55 CEST 2006

Ah, I see that the IP "clr" module isn't in that branch yet (I thought that
was what landed at SVN revision 21), but that after you import the
capital-CLR module, the .NET assemblies now appear as top-level names (in
addition to appearing under CLR).  Okay, good start.

"Brian Lloyd" <Brian.Lloyd at revolution.com> wrote in
message
news:65531D426735784F854EE658938A585304193B7D at MI8NYCMAIL03.Mi8.com...