[Python.NET] Python for .NET now at sourceforge

Brian Lloyd brian.d.lloyd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 17:46:50 CET 2006

Hi all -

Sorry for not being as responsive as I should lately -- I've recently
changed
companies so things have been a little hectic and I also had to make sure
the 'paperwork was in order' re: open source projects, etc.

Now that things have settled down a bit, I have been able to spend a little
time moving pythonnet development over to sourceforge. I hope that this
will make it easier for others to contribute and remove me as the main
bottleneck ;^)

The new Python for .NET homepage is now:

http://pythonnet.sourceforge.net

The SF project homepage is at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pythonnet

I've imported the current code into CVS. What I'd like to do this week is
make a pythonnet-1_0-branch for continuing .NET 1.x compatible work,
and open the trunk for .NET 2.x compatible work such as Michael has
been doing.

My new emails are brian.d.lloyd at gmail.com and brian.lloyd at revolution.com,
if you're interested in participating or otherwise want to reach me
directly.

-Brian