[Python.NET] Python for .NET now at sourceforge

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 18:04:51 CET 2006

> Hi all -
>
> Sorry for not being as responsive as I should lately -- I've recently
> changed
> companies so things have been a little hectic and I also had to make sure
> the 'paperwork was in order' re: open source projects, etc.
>
> Now that things have settled down a bit, I have been able to spend a little
> time moving pythonnet development over to sourceforge. I hope that this
> will make it easier for others to contribute and remove me as the main
> bottleneck ;^)
>
> The new Python for .NET homepage is now:
>
> http://pythonnet.sourceforge.net
>
> The SF project homepage is at:
>
>  http://sourceforge.net/projects/pythonnet
>
> I've imported the current code into CVS. What I'd like to do this week is
> make a pythonnet-1_0-branch for continuing .NET 1.x compatible work,
> and open the trunk for .NET 2.x compatible work such as Michael has
> been doing.

Those are good news. I always knew that Python.NET is the way to go :-).

> My new emails are brian.d.lloyd at gmail.com and brian.lloyd at revolution.com ,
> if you're interested in participating or otherwise want to reach me
> directly.

Also, I can not contribute source code I can do some testing for .NET 1.x branch
( and may be in future for 2.x ). I have something like 370 unittest
written in Python.NET that tests client-server application. ( And the
number will grow :-) ).

> -Brian

Thanks for Python.NET.

--