[Python.NET] importing System.Data

Brian Lloyd brian.d.lloyd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 01:29:14 CET 2006

FWIW, I've been working on refactoring the CVS code for .NET 2.x, and I've
run into this too. Something odd seems to have changed regarding
Assembly.LoadXXX (I also see in the test runs that Windows.Forms has the
same issue).

On the bright side, those are the only two tests failing in my sandbox which
has:

  - all the weird cdecl attributes and IL re-writing ripped out

  - _very_ basic representation of generics

Hopefully in the next day or two I can figure out what's wrong with the
assembly loading and post a basic 2.x-compatible alpha that is not
feature-complete but at least runs on 2.x solidly with the current feature
set.