[Python.NET] problems with mono and PythonNet beta 5

Brian Lloyd brian.d.lloyd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 01:37:20 CET 2006

Hopefully compiling will be a lot easier soon, as all the IL rewriting
voodoo will be gone.

It is encouraging, though, that most of the tests run now on mono - I didn't
get very far last time I tried ;^)

What is the state of the mono world at this point in terms of most common
version? I will try to look at these - can you tell me what platform you're
on when you're seeing this?