[Python.NET] C# .net dll used in python

Lalit DIGARI lalit.digari at st.com
Fri Mar 31 07:18:22 CEST 2006

Thanks buddy ,
I got the point path was not proper for that dll
Can u thorugh some light on the problem which is coming

1)my_dll_name = Assembly.LoadWithPartialName('C:\\986tool\\vpci)
2)my_dll_name = Assembly.LoadWithPartialName('vpci')

In case 1 my_dll_name is coming none while in case 2 works fine any clue
Thanks