[Python.NET] Python .NET

Yankov, Georgi (SMB) Georgi.Yankov at alcatel.de
Tue Mar 14 09:52:33 CET 2006

Gentlemen,

I need your help.  I have a Windows-Application, created with Microsoft
Visual Studio.NET 2005 (C#).

I want to use Python as embedded Script language. It will be great.

I want to create three Text-Windows:
- 1st Window is for Python text editor with one "Run"-button (execute
Input text).
- 2nd Windows is for Output messages (like Python's "print" commands)
(Output text).
- 3rd Window is for Python interpreter - Output Error messages (Output
text - error text such error message and error's line number).

Where can I find more information about this possibility  (or samples) ?
It will be very nice if you send me a sample with embedded Python for MS
Visual Studio.NET  (like a Python Editor) !

I need full Python functionality with all Python libraries  (not limited
version of Python, like IronPython for  .NET)

Thank you in advantage!

Best regards
Georgi Yankov

 	 DUNKERMOTOREN - advanced motion solutions

Dipl.-Ing. Georgi Yankov
Application Services

Alcatel SEL AG
Components Division