[Python.NET] reg editor

Mark McMahon mark.mcmahon at eur.autodesk.com
Fri Mar 17 19:45:02 CET 2006

> From: chatting chatting
> Hi
> what editor is used for IronPython.

Before I give any answer, please have a look at something like: http://www.gweep.ca/~edmonds/usenet/ml-etiquette.html

So you want a Reg(istry?) Editor (from title) for IronPython - but asking on the Python.NET mailing list (OK - I do agree that the distinction between IronPython and Python.NET is probably not readily apparent to most people.)

Regedit is a good registry editor - I don't think I have ever needed to use anything else.

Now IronPython code is essentially Python code, so it is a Text file - so you might want to look at Text Editors.

You can read a review of some editors here:

> pelase help me

I hope I have