[Python.NET] Problems with subclasses...

Brian Lloyd Brian.Lloyd at revolution.com
Fri May 26 16:49:54 CEST 2006

Hi Markus -

a limitation of Python for .NET is that overrides you write in Python are only visible to Python code. There is some possibility that in the future we could generate a .NET subclass whenever you subclass in Python and provide delegate implementations of overridden methods that would be visible to .NET, but that does not currently exist.

-Brian