[Python.NET] Newbie question: Howto include .NET DLL in Pythin code.

Pierre Zeeman Pierre.Zeeman at psitek.com
Mon Sep 4 09:12:43 CEST 2006

>From the samples:

import CLR.System.Windows.Forms as WinForms

If you need to import your own, it's just CLR.<namespace>.<etc>.

I use py2exe a lot and found it necessary to add an "import CLR"
statement as well, so:

import CLR

import CLR.System.Windows.Forms as WinForms

would be my standard way of including Forms.

Hth,

Pierre