[Python.NET] Python-enabled applications with PythonDotNet

Branan Riley branan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 00:42:34 CEST 2006

Some of you may have heard of Blender, a free modelling package. It
has a python interface for scripts, and I'm working on an exporter to
a file format that I have C# classes written for. The README isn't
very clear on whether that works - applications that link to python
for doing scripting. Does Py.NET for for that, and, if so, does
anything special need to be done?

I'm sorry if this is a question you've had before, but there isn't a
lot of documentation yet for the program. My plan was to write a C++
module that could talk to both the Python code and the C# code - not a
very fun thing to do. If this project can't do what I'd like, do you
know of something that can? I'd rather not re-invent the wheel if I
don't have to.