[Python.NET] Unable to import library imaplib

vipin gupta vipingupta2005 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 13 23:06:14 CEST 2007

Dear Sir,

My name is Vipin, I am a student doing an internship at a small software development company. I want to embed python in C#.
But I have no specific idea how to do it.

All material that I could find on the net and the books talk about embedding python in c/ c++ using pointers etc. But I want to embed python in  a C# code. I read the Python for .NET web page and I think that is something that can fulfil my requiremenmts. But again using pointers in C# is not what we want as it makes us comple 'unsafe' & takes away our garbage collection also.

As i am a beginer I would request you to please help me with a 'sample program' that illustrates the entire embedding process.

Your help will be deeply appreciated by me.

Thanking you,
Sincerely,

Vipin Gupta

      Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger. Get it now at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/