[Python.NET] Using Third Party C# Libraries

J. Merrill jvm_cop at spamcop.net
Wed Feb 21 01:44:40 CET 2007

Someone who needed Python.NET to work under 2.0 (Michael Eddington) provides a binary rendition of Python.Net for .Net 2.0.  I have not played with it but you can download it from SourceForge.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=149840&package_id=181323&release_id=396953

There are two .zip files in the file; in theory you only need the binary.  This link should download the binary only:

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/peachfuzz/PythonNET2.0-0.2-bin.zip?modtime=1140965963&big_mirror=0

Good luck.  (Please let me know if this works!)

At 06:27 PM 2/20/2007, Darryl Pogue wrote (in part)
>This is a problem with the current installer for Python.NET: It doesn't have support for .NET 2.0.
>
>You'll need to compile from source (which is quite easy) in order to get 2.0 support (and support for 2.0 DLLs)
>
>Hopefully someone will have gotten around to fixing the ClrModule so that Python .NET will compile properly for 2.0.  [snip]

J. Merrill / Analytical Software Corp