[Python.NET] Testers for new branch wanted

Lacko Roman rlacko at gratex.com
Tue Jul 10 07:57:45 CEST 2007

Hi Christian,

I'm interested in Blender development too, I'm using Blender two years
now, and integration with .net sounds very interesting

BTW, to build the solution I have to set full path to ILASM.EXE in the
postbuild evets in Python.Runtime and Console projects

So far, my application runs with your branch, I tested version 2.5 and
also 2.4. I will do more tests later, but so far so good :-)