[Python.NET] Added 64-bit support, delegates/events broken?

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 16:14:11 CET 2007

Are you talking about Python.NET 1.0 or 2.0? I still haven't tried Python.NET 2.0 on my 64-bit workstation, but 1.0 crashes when I try to use Interop assemblies. I'm not seeing any problems in 1.0 with respect to delegates/events on x64.

- Feihong

John Burnett <JBurnett at blizzard.com> wrote:     Added 64-bit support, delegates/events broken?       (re-posting to break it out of the Ubuntu thread... my bad, sorry)

 I've made a few changes necessary to make python.net 64-bit compatible.  I can check in the changes on Monday (unless I need an account set up first?)  I also fixed a broken test case wrt. exceptions.

 That said, I'm getting unrelated hard crashes when running the test cases for either events or delegates (i.e. the whole test harness crashes out).  Is anyone else seeing this, or is it something peculiar with my setup (it's happening in both 32 and 64 bit Vista, compiled under VS2005).  I can post details on Monday if necessary...

 John