[Python.NET] [python] Re: Experimental C Extensions from IronPython with Python.NET - code and article

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Thu Oct 25 00:52:30 CEST 2007

Mathew Yeates wrote:
> This is too sweet for words. One of the main reasons I haven't moved
> over to IronPython is that I want to use numpy. Nice Going!

Hey - well if someone uses it I might actually maintain it... :-)

For passing lots of data in and out it will probably be highly
inefficient, but let me know about your experiences with it.

In the long run Resolver aims to solve exactly this problem though, as
we have customers who also want to use Numpy.

Michael
http://www.manning.com/foord