[Python.NET] Update to SVN: Mono 1.9 on Mac OS X fixes
Jfrayne at blizzard.com
Thu Apr 17 03:29:36 CEST 2008
I spent the last few days working with a few people to get Python.NET working under Mono 1.9 on Mac OS X. I just checked in all the changes:
-Added workaround to clrmod.c for Mono error: "Symbol not found: _environ" (a fix has been added to Mono SVN, according to Geoff Norton at Novell.)
-Changed ordering of mono_config_parse(NULL) call in pynetinit.c, to handle latest changes to Mono embedding interface (a fix has been added to Mono SVN, according to Geoff Norton.)
-Fixed TypeManager static constructor to properly handle .NET exceptions (thanks to Geoff Norton.)
-Added to pynetinit.c to make clr.so search the site-packages folder of the currently running python to find the Python.Runtime.dll, instead of just the cwd (thanks to Peter Shinners and Wei Qiao at Blizzard Entertainment.)
-Updated one of the Python.Runtime.dll.config files to map to .dylib instead of .so (thanks to Wei Qiao.) This should be looked at further, as there are a few of these files floating around...
-Changed the Makefile to be self-contained and create the clr.so (thanks to Wei Qiao.) This should be looked at further, as running setup.py currently builds the clr.so, but gives an error afterwards.
-Updated README.txt a bit more.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the PythonDotNet