[Python.NET] Access functions in dll class

navneet khanna honey33145 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 06:55:41 CET 2008

Hello Everybody

I am able to import the dll and able to access the class of the dll. But
when I am trying to access the methods in the dll its showing error.

#Class1 is the class in dll and next is the function.
Class1.Bin_To_Dec("11")

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<pyshell#5>", line 1, in <module>
    Class1.Bin_To_Dec("11")
TypeError: No method matches given arguments

Please help me to find out where am i wrong? Do I need to create object of
dll class and then access it? If yes then how can I access it?

Thanks
Navneet