[Python.NET] Pleae help me

Matthew Zaleski matthew.zaleski at spamcop.net
Tue Feb 12 05:14:47 CET 2008

I could be mistaken, but I think you are on the wrong list.
PythonDotNet is for folks like me who are using CPython and need to
interact with .NET managed code.

IronPython is NOT CPython.  It is Python running inside .NET CLR.

I'd recommend going to the IronPython forums or mailing lists for help.

---
Matt