[Python.NET] Seeking for advice on user, session and user folder management

David Shi davidgshi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 12:30:11 CET 2008

Looking for Python script to do the following.
Can anyone point me to right direction to implementing automatic registration, authentication similar to most modern web services?  I wish to obtain similar script to customise and further develop to add automatic allocation of folders by using their log-in username, automatically setting permissions to these folders, setting a time (say 5 days) before the content of these folders to be flushed out and folder to be deleted if the activity of accessing the folder is dormant.