[Python.NET] Issues with running a phyton script from c#

Mahi Haile begin.middle.end at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 06:05:05 CEST 2009

I am able to run a phyton script from C# using a code similar to:

p = new Process()
p.StartInfo.Filename = path/to/script
p.StartInfo.Arguments = string_with_arguments
p.StartInfo.CreateNoWindow = true
p.Start()

I am not interested in the script outcomes since the script just
starts a Tk app with its own Gui.

The problem/annoyance I am having is when the process starts, it does
so with a command window that points to python instalation location
(so something like C:\Python25\python.exe) and just hangs there until
I quit the Tk gui. Is there a way to get rid of this command window?
If I close the command window manually, the Tk app closes as well.

Thank you for your help,