[Python.NET] Issues with running a phyton script from c#

Mahi Haile begin.middle.end at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 16:20:39 CEST 2009

Thank you!Either renaming the script to a .pyw or launching the app with
pythonw.exe  got rid of the problem. So, the block of code exactly the same
with a minor change as:

[option 1]
p = new Process()
p.StartInfo.Filename = path/to/script   //Here use a .pyw instead of a .py
file
p.StartInfo.Arguments = string_with_arguments
p.StartInfo.CreateNoWindow = true
p.Start()

[option 2]
p = new Process()
p.StartInfo.Filename = path/to/pythonw.exe
p.StartInfo.Arguments = path/to/script + any_string_args //(delimited by
spaces as in the command line)
p.StartInfo.CreateNoWindow = true
p.Start()

Thanks again,