[Python.NET] tuple not recognized as a type ?

Brian Lloyd blloyd at waterfrontmedia.com
Fri May 1 20:20:56 CEST 2009

Hi Brett ­ Generics only work with CLR types and primitive Python types that
have
a direct CLR equivalent (string, int, etc.), so you really can¹t do this
with tuples. Not
sure what you were going for in the example, but generally you will want to
use
CLR collection types when interacting with CLR objects and apis.

For debugging your best bet would be vstudio for looking at the integration
layer,
but YMMV given all the transitions between managed code, native code,
generated
code, etc.

hope this helps,

-Brian

On 5/1/09 1:29 PM, "Tribble, Brett" <btribble at ea.com> wrote:

> If  you have your .net assembly put up a modal dialog (messagebox), you can
> attach to the process from DevStudio, set breakpoints, etc.

Brian Lloyd   540.845.2975

blloyd at waterfrontmedia.com