[Python.NET] Urgent need for Python Developer at Sterling VA

Naveen Prasad naveen at technologyrivers.com
Fri Oct 30 21:33:01 CET 2009

Hi,

 We are actively seeking a *Python Developer*  to work on* *a *6 month
*contract in
*Sterling, VA.*

Please review the requirements below or by visiting this link at our website
and you may let me know if you are interested in this position.

http://techrivers.com/myats/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=showJob&ID=256<http://techrivers.com/myats/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=showJob&ID=247>

Job Description : Python Developer
<http://www.technologyrivers.com/>

 <http://www.technologyrivers.com/>

If interested/available, please send me your resume or apply online
(preferred) to be considered immediately.

Please make sure you include the following information to avoid any delay in
processing.

- updated word format resume

- citizenship status

- salary/rate requirements

- availability

My contact information is at the end of this e-mail. Please feel free to
contact me if you have any queries.

To find out more about our company and other open positions, please check
our website at
 <http://www.technologyrivers.com/>

http://www.technologyrivers.com

<http://www.technologyrivers.com/>

Looking forward to a reply from you,

Bala naveen,

Technical Recruiter,

Technology Rivers LLC,

Phone:  214-628-4870

email: naveen at technologyrivers.com

web:  www.technologyrivers.com

<http://www.technologyrivers.com/>**

* **Tech Rivers offers expertise to clients nationwide in the practice areas
of Portal Solutions, Enterprise Search, User Experience, Content Management,
Service-Oriented **Architecture, Strategy **and Program Management, Business
Process Improvement and Cloud Computing.*