[Python.NET] Shortening execution time of Python script

Philippe LE GRAND aemphil at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:11:45 CEST 2009

David,

Are you doing this using Python.Net from within an ArcGIS .Net extension? If
that is the case, I would suggest you use the standard ArcGIS Python
geoprocessor for the task you describe.

Either way, I believe you would have more success getting an answer in the
ESRI ArcGIS geoprocessing and scripting forum (
http://forums.esri.com/forums.asp?c=93 )

As far as ArcGIS server goes: it is indeed a 32bit application, but the
memory limit is close to 4GiB; There should be no problem handling an 11MiB
dataset.

Philippe