[Python.NET] building on linux, mono 2.8.1

Laszlo Sebo laszlo.sebo at primefocusworld.com
Fri Dec 10 19:30:12 CET 2010

We have been using it in maya on windows as well for a long time
actually. We do have some event calling mechanisms as all of our custom
GUI is implemented in the .net assemblies, and they communice with maya
using some event hooks & delegate functions.

It seems to work well, as long as we are careful.

In the meantime, i got python.net working with the latest version of
mono (2.8.1). Do you guys mind if i check in some minor changes to the
source? I could post an svn patch here first.

cheers,
laszlo