[Python.NET] building on linux, mono 2.8.1

Barton barton at BCDesignsWell.com
Thu Dec 16 08:15:39 CET 2010

I found github to be easy enough to use. The gitExtensions for VS didn't
always play nicely, but were workable.
That said, I'm still very reliant on TSVN and enjoy the hard work those
guys have done on making Windows integration work sooo well.