[Python.NET] New: Python 2.5 support

Morne Joubert mjoubert at rim.com
Fri Sep 10 12:03:42 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am totally new with Python and need some pointers on how to get Python 2.5 to call a .NET 2.0 assembly.

I have been using the normal python distribution c:\python25 (using pyDev and Eclipse)

I installed python .NET at C:\Program Files\PythonNet and then pointed pyDev at this folder but then it complained about language errors.

I assume this is due to the differences between Python 2.3 and 2.5

So my question in a nutshell is....

What do I need to do to get Python 2.5 to call a .NET 2.0 assemble ?

Do I need to somehow rebuild Python.NET ?

Best regards,

Morné Joubert