[Python.NET] Support for Python 2.6 & .NET 2.0

Barton barton at BCDesignsWell.com
Sun Sep 19 09:16:37 CEST 2010

  Technically, it's probably fair to say that most folks are developing
with .net 3.5 (that means Visual Studio 2008 on Windows) which is what's
on my machine.  I'm tempted to commit my project settings to the SVN,
but fear that I may be jumping the gun there.  If you are using VS 2005
(but NOT the Express version because it doesn't seem to support projects
in sub-directories), then you should be able to compile from the current
SVN source directly.  Otherwise, there may be some tinkering with VS
project settings involved.   It's a useful thing to be able to do, but
it's also quite easy for me to add the files to the project download area.
-barton