[Python.NET] Several patches to improve compilation with Mono

Barton barton at bcdesignswell.com
Sun Aug 28 19:42:20 CEST 2011

First; thank you very much, Philip.
Second; I apologize for letting this slip for so long.
Somehow these patches sank low on my list. Then when I went to build on
Fedora, I didn't make use of your very helpful and parallel work. I'll
be applying patches and testing on Fedora FC15 in the very short term.

Thank you once again for your invaluable experience,
Barton