[Python.NET] Pythonnet for Python2.7 binary distribution?

Olof Bjarnason olof.bjarnason at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 23:59:10 CET 2011

Hi Python.NET (is that the correct spelling..?) community!

I learned of Python.NET today. I love the idea of being able to use the .NET
assemblies/types directly from CPython. I've tried IronPython before, but it
just does not feel Python enough for me :)

But I failed to play with Python.NET tonight, since I'm at a CPython2.7
computer. I couldn't find a 2.7 port of Python.NET on SF, even though I
found a note about the changes necessary already being available:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3094895&group_id=162464&atid=823894

/Olof

PS. I'd love to help somehow with this project, since my day-time work is
with a C# program, and I'm trying to integrate Python into "the loop" more
and more. DS