[Python.NET] Better doc strings.

Barton barton at bcdesignswell.com
Wed Mar 30 09:10:08 CEST 2011

1) That's a very interesting proposition... Currently, the python
wrapper seems to overwrite any public attributes named __doc__. I'd
suggest a change that only writes that attr on the wrapped object if it
doesn't already exist in order for C# classes to get __doc__ strings in
the sort term.
[PythonDocAttribute] seems like the best answer for the long term.

2) The PythonDotNet Archives
(http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pythondotnet/) gives an OK overview
when you click on the [Subject] for each month.