[Python.NET] How to install .net-awareness into existing windows

Max Slimmer max at slimmersoft.com
Sun Oct 30 02:55:14 CET 2011

I had tried this and did so again, it makes no difference. My observation
indicates that Python.Runtime.dll is used when running from mono I may be
wrong there. import of clr returns error indicating initclr is missing, my
understanding is this should be in the module and is needed for c
extentions. I am running from windows not mono and don't see even how
Python.Runtime could be called the name implies a package so it might be
possible to import with __import__()  but that doesn't sound right to me.
 Regardless that doesn't make any difference I still get the same import
error.

Help!

Max Slimmer
eMail: max at SlimmerSoft.com