[Python.NET] Several patches to improve compilation with Mono

Barton barton at BCDesignsWell.com
Fri Sep 2 08:52:02 CEST 2011

Thanks, Philip,
Nice to know that you're still around.
All these build tool issues make me a little crazy. My background on on
Windows, but I'm trying to divorce myself from the M$ platform.
(I just adore my Fedora system) But things are still a little new to me
on the Linux side.
Now that I'm all set up with side-by-side build, and can serve my own
SVN repo locally, I'll pull together all the contributions and finally
commit to the VS2008 that I've been building with.

TWIMC:
Interestingly, the github version has fully integrate nUnit integration
(turns out a bit of this has leaked onto the trunk and broke my
TestModule module).  It makes me wonder if it's worth committing to the
nUnit dependency..?