[Python.NET] using Python.NET with .NET4/VS2010 in Python 2.7

Griffin, Brittany (AS) Brittany.Griffin at ngc.com
Wed Aug 8 17:41:58 CEST 2012

Hi,
I'm trying to set up my pythonnet download to work with the .NET 4 framework.  I'm new to this, so I might just be overlooking something.
I've found many forums (currently using this one: http://blog.bidiuk.com/2011/01/python-net-and-vs2010-net-4/ ) explaining the process to do this and have been successful in changing the cprojects to target .NET4, by using VS2010 express.  But, I cannot find the  buildclrmodule.bat file in my current download in order to change it to reference .NET4 as well. Therefore, I currently get this error when trying to load a .NET4 assembly:  SystemError: dynamic module not initialized properly. I've gone back and looked through other downloads and have not come across the file.  Can anyone direct me to where I could get this file they are referencing, or how to fix this disconnection?

Also, I am using Python 2.7.  My current Pythonnet download (pythonnet-2.0-alpha2.zip) seems to only be programmed up to 2.6.  Any time I build the Runtime Assembly, it outputs a Python 2.5 Runtime.dll.  Any direction with this would be very helpful!

Thanks for your help!!